Sunday, December 5, 2010

Online Dating Pet Peeves (The Master List)

  • Emails that just say "hi." I'm totally not going to write you back, idiot.
  • Not retaining information from my profile. When I say that I like my men within a certain age range and taller than me, I mean it. I really do. 
  • Propositioning me for sex in the first email. Yes, I am possibly looking for a fuck buddy, but that doesn't mean I will just fuck anything that moves. "Buddy" means a friend. I can't be friends with douchbags I don't know.
  • Posting pictures of yourself with other women. As if this signifies that you are a true pimp and can't seem to get the ladies off of your dong for long enough to take a decent photo of yourself.
  • "You are too pretty or too sexy to be doing this." Awww, thanks, I guess I'll just go ahead and never use the internet again to find a date. I'll go over to Brothers (local frat bar) and find my Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now there and maybe get some of the herpes as an added bonus. Why would I ever THINK about posting up on OkCupid? Silly me, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
  • "Babe," "Sweetie," "honey."  YOU do not know me. Do not call me these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment