Monday, December 6, 2010

girlsgirl4u



Hi there, bisexual married chick, looking for a lady to sex you (or you and your husband)!!

Initial Message:

Well, your stats say you're bi, but your thing says message you if I'm a guy. I'm obviously not a guy, but message me if you wanna chat.
 
 
Kind of a weird message to get? I put in my 'thing' that I also wouldn't mind ladies contacting me if they were awesome. But whatev. I'm not into her... it happens. But what really got me is this portion of her profile:


I will cuss you out and make you feel like an idiot if you are a male or male/female couple. I have a man. Accept that. You think we could have fun, just you and me, or you and me and my husband. If you would like to hang out and enjoy each other's company AND have sex....or maybe even if you'd JUST like to have sex. ;-)


I hope y'all can see the hypocrisy. she doesn't want couples contacting her but she's fine with a lady getting it on with her and her man. It wouldn't be that bad, if she wasn't such a lil' bitch about it. 
WOMEN can be douchebags too!

p.s. her profile pictures are gross. She posted a picture.... wait. i'll just show you.
 ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment