Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big Equipment

A brief introduction to "BigEquipment" 

- 33 years old
- has three profile pictures, consisting of a too-close face pic, this one with a lady (why do dudes think that girls wanna see them with other ladies? it's like "look, some female could actually stand to be this close to me!"), and a pic of his amazing abs. Winner.


- profile excerpt on his favorites: "love all types of food especialy thai, ( all asian) , italian,... everything.. ( i have been to Thailand and Italy).. so i actually know the good from the bad, and BS.. like Olive Garden isnt Italian! lol.. tastes like cardboard..
and ohh... i like my Sushi very well done....steam rolling off it , so well done..
movies,.. too many to count... i actually predict how most movies will end up, about 30-60 mins into them.. coz i have seen so many, and se their formulas played out , over and over.. i do get surprised once and awhile." 

WOW.

Our Short-Term Love Affair

This motherfucker is crazy. His profile reads way too long, and it rambles. In between ramblings, there are hints of arrogance/narcissism. I mean, look at his screenname. Where do these guys get the idea that this kind of behavior is attractive to a real woman? And they wonder why they can't find Ms. Right.

His first email to me:

"lol,... your a funky, krazy little girl arent you? ! lol.... i love being politicaly incorrect also... what kind of rock star you gonna be? Lady Ga Ga, hasnt taken ALL her cloths off on stage yet? you could be the first"

1. It's "you're". It's spelled "crazy,"  you're fucking 33 years old, dude. Not 15. 
2. Referring to me being completely naked in your first email to me is a definite way into my panties. They just dropped!
3. I am 29 years old, so why would you call me a "little girl?" That's creepy as hell.

Of course I asked him why ever I would take all my clothes off. His response:

"to be a "ROCK STAR"...lol.. i was kidding of course,... i think the SPice Girls, kinda already did that... but that was years ago.. hmmmm.. how about doing a street concert in front of PETA office, in a fake fur bikini with a russina fur hat...

you actualy look part Indian-native american, like Cher.. whats up with the PBR??? lol...no Red Bull and Budweiser?? like all the college kids? "


And then I make it more clear to him, but asking him what his obsession is with nudity...

"aww.. you like the singer songwriteres, with talent from the 80's... music with a little feeling and message... brava, bella donna..."

Does this sound a bit condescending to y'all? He later adds:

 "a female muscian, DOESNT require nudity... that what this modern magazine MTV- culture has created, actually Sarah McLaughlin never wears a skimpy outfit,.. but she is one of the most talented muscians in years... alas, the world is ripe in talent,.. or good voices at least... and peeps sell themselves in whatever means they can to get started... an unfortuantate reality, in country music, the artist used to not have to be attractive, but the country music industry has relented to what other pop music standards have become... you still need a catchy tune to get radio play.. but looking good counts more than ever... "

I really don't know why he's going this far with it (no wait, I do, he knows he's pissed me off and he's trying to save face). Now he's saying that *real* musicians, with real talent, don't need to bare skin?

"my point is Janis Joplin would have a very very very hard time, making it today.. because of our shallow magazine cover, MTV video culture in music.. music used to be just about the music ( it still is sometimes, but less and less now) .... everything is visual and audio.....

and i never said the girls that dress provocatively lack in talent.. Stefani Germanotta, or aka LAdy Ga Ga has loads of talent... i have seen her early you tube clips , with long black hair and no make up playing a piano or keyboard, she is a great singer songwriter... she just upted the notch a little bit, she is a typical Aries girl, just like Madonna is a typical LEO girl, both fire signs....

what i am saying is this physical, sex sells culture, certainly gives the pretty girls more notice with talent, than simply average looking girls with talent "


and here is where I believe he actually gets to a point where I can recognize something I can agree with. I mean, about our culture, and how sex sells. But HE himself buys into it, even though he thinks he's this observant, worldy outsider. Yeah, talk about astrology some more, you jackass. That makes you even HOTTER.


And now he's writing about how most country singers in Nashville don't even write their own songs anymore and how Kris Kristofferson wrote "Me and Bobby McGee" for Janis, and I'm at a fucking loss. All the sudden, I realize that this dude is crazy. Grade A Nuts!  And I feel sorry for him, and how I'm writing this blog about a completely nuts guy and making fun of him. But it's infuriating to me, how some guys treat women. And I have to vent about it!

I've already decided to end our banter. But his last message to me? Priceless:

"Btw, i was REALLY saying you are much much much prettier than Lady GaGa.. in my first message... "

Go git 'em, tiger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment