Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Alexander863 update:

My return message to Mr. Steroids really set off a bomb.

1. I'm not your baby. Or your sweetie. Or your babe. We have never interacted before, and I think it's weird/creepy to call a complete stranger sexualized pet names;

2. You live in Florida; I don't do long distance stuff, and that is expressed in my profile;

3. We are 55% enemies. And while I'm not one to completely base who I talk to off of these numbers, there is something to be said for them. We haven't even had an actual conversation yet and you've done everything that I don't like. See?

Not compatible. That's why I never write back. Nothing against you, of course. There are tons of girls who love being called pet names from the get go. And tons of girls who don't mind long distance. I'm just not one of them. And unfortunately, I don't have the time or energy to talk to every single dude who contacts me. So I gotta pick my battles.

Good luck.


Yes, a bit bitchy. But overall, I believe it to be honest and straight to the point. At no time did I point out the fact that he's a giant douchebag, or comment on how he spends ALL of his time at the gym, but merely explained to him exactly why "i always sign out" (i.e. why I wouldn't talk to him). His response was... to say the least, revealing.

lol ur silly. ur def one of those girls that take the site way to searious. i give u 3 months and u wont even get on here anymore cus ur so frustrated. i was simply just wanting to flirt and have intelligent convo with a some what cute girl that thought i was hot too which u said i was. hun babe baby sweetie do u really think that i would ever take the time out of my amazing very successful life to meet an averge looking chick who im way out of her league. that lives in ind hahhaa humor me. i have a like 50 girls on this site that look beter then u that r dieing to meet up with me. and i havent cared to meet up with one. i dont have time for it. this site is a joke but i guess u dont get how the site works yet lol. babe i respect that u want to get all self righteous and try and act like ur somthing amazing and self promote by writing me a rediculous page about how ur special. which by the way is flattering that u would take and spend the time to do that for me. but in general it just makes u look like a bitch if u were hot or had a great job or just somthing then i could understand where ur comeing from but sorry it just makes me laugh. good luck on the site and i tell u this not to mock u but cus u really need it. but it was a good choice for u to stop now cus i would have ended up being rude to u and not have givin u any respect cus ur not pretty enough for me to care. and im sure that i would have made u cry after 2 or 3 minuts of u trying to act like ur on my level. ohand my friend just said if u had some stuff fixed on ur face and u hit the gym got some pop on that body u maybe then have a chance of promoting ur self from a 6 to a 7! gooooood luck kissses! 

and then, an IM:

owned! hahha but with all truth haha! thats the best!

My word. I think this means I can post his picture without censoring it. Because I'm a BITCH like that.






 PUMP IRON! PUMP DICKS!

1 comment:

  1. Hm..he seems to have some daddy abused me issues. Taking it out on other people, afraid too look into his own eyes in the mirror for too long. No wonder he has 50 girls, 'cuz not one of them likes him enough to take him serious. Does he really think that he's the player? I think his 50 girls, are the players.

    ReplyDelete